HUGHES THIS AND THAT
Stuff that has been collected, found, researched, donated to the cause.....
- Hughes, Elizabeth Olesen. Tombstone at Woodlawn Cemetery, Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
- Hughes, Elizabeth Olesen. Also see Elizabeth Ferdinande Olesen.
- Hughes, Family on porch, Elizabeth Olesen Hughes, George Henry Hughes, and John George Hughes. Photo taken on their porch at 131 Spring Street, Woodlawn, Pennsylvania circa 1920 or earlier.
- Hughes Family. Four generations: George VanGilder Hughes holding Linda Lee Hughes, Elizabeth Olesen Hughes, and George Henry Hughes. Photo taken in Butler, Pennsylvania after Linda's birth May, 1947.
- Hughes Gatherings. Photo album of the times various Hughes family members gathered.
- Hughes, George Henry. Baptism certificate from St. Aidan's Church, West Hartlepool, England, April 10, 1898.
- Hughes, George Henry and Sarah VanGilder--cruise photo taken in 1962.
- Hughes, George VanGilder. Photograph taken with "Granny Olesen" circa 1923.
- Hughes, John George. Photograph taken on the front porch of 131 Spring Street, Woodlawn (Aliquippa), Pennsylvania.
- Hughes, John George. Tombstone at Woodlawn Cemetery, Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
- Hughes, John George. Obituary from "Woodlawn Gazette," Beaver County, Pennsylvania, May 20, 1921.
- Hughes, Mary Ann Storey. Mother of John George Hughes. Photograph taken in West Hartlepool, England.
- Hughes Reunion 1990. Photo of our first Hughes Reunion held in June, 1990.
- Hughes Reunion 1997. Several photos of our second Hughes Reunion held in July 1997.
- Hughes Gathering 2001. George VanGilder Hughes's 80th Birthday Party, July 1, 2001 in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania.
- Hughes Gathering 2002. Megan Dixon's High School Graduation Open House, July 15, 2002, Parchment, Michigan.
- Hughes Gathering 2002. Fun With Judy, August 18, 2003, Kentwood, Michigan
- Hughes Gathering 2003. Tom and Phyllis' wedding, January 18, 2003, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Thank you to all my Hughes relations for sharing favorite "Hughes Family" memories and especially to my Dad, George VanGilder Hughes, and Aunt, Faith Hughes Roolf, for sharing their family memories, and to my grandmother, Sarah VanGilder Hughes, for having the foresight to compile ancestral photograph albums for each of her children and identifying many of the people in the photographs.
Updated August 2015
Return to Hughes Page
Go to Alphabetized Surname List Page
Go to Home Page
Go to Internet Links Page
Go to Maps Page
Go to Photograph and Documents Page
Go to Reunions and Family Gatherings Page
Go to Surname Page
Go to Veterans List Page